A fantastic Asian influenced recipe for salmon. Enjoy!
- 1/2 cup orange marmalade
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon grated fresh ginger root
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 Sprig Rosemary, Chopped
- 3 tablespoons white rice vinegar (or other white vinegar)
- 1 pound boneless, skinless salmon fillet, cut in four pieces
- 6 scallions, thinly sliced with green (optional)
- 1/4 cup toasted sesame seeds (optional)
That’s stunning. I love the rosemary garnish – my favourite herb 😀
Thank you very much! I love rosemary!! Last year my rosemary grew into a small shrub … it was amazing how long it lasted and how large it grew in a pot!
That piece of salmon looks so moist and pretty!
Thanks! It tasted just as good!
Great idea using the marmalade…
Thank you very much and thanks for stopping by! 🙂
Yum, I love salmon recipes and this looks really tasty.
Thanks! So do I!! It’s one of the few fish that we can get fresh here.
Sounds terrific. I love Asian flavors with salmon. They compliment each other so well.
Thank you Karen – enjoy your weekend!
You are making me hungry….thanks!
Looking at food has a way of doing that! 🙂 Kind of like going to the grocery store when I’m hungry – not a good idea! lol
Awesome..I’v made this several times but never with the Orange Glaze.. going in my recipe box 🙂
Pingback: Sesame Grilled Asian Pork Patty with Pineapple « LauraLovingLife