I did a second planting of lettuce in my garden this year and am enjoying fresh fresh fresh salads! This is one of my favorite salad dressings … give it a try, it may become your favorite as well. ENJOY!
Ginger-Sesame Dressing – Source: Epicurious.com
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 tablespoons honey or brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons peeled and minced ginger
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
Combine all the ingredients in a blender. Add 2 tablespoons of water. Process until smooth.
- Mixed greens
- grape tomatoes
- Yellow Pepper
- Snow Peas
- Crumbled goat cheese (optional)