Chocolate Raspberry Danish
Are you craving dark chocolate and do you want to make something that is quick and easy and filled with dark chocolate and topped with fresh raspberries? Then … you need to make this now. These danish are ridiculously easy and really good. I rarely use “packaged” items such as crescent rolls and prefer to make everything from “scratch” … this is one exception. Indulge and … ENJOY!
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- 2 Tablespoons sugar
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla
- 1 Tablespoon Dark Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1 can crescent rolls
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- Powdered Sugar
- Begin by combining the cream cheese, sugar, vanilla and chocolate in a small bowl.
- Roll the crescent roll dough out and press the perforations together.
- Slice the dough into 8 equal squares.
- Top each square with a spoonful of the cream cheese mixture.
- Pile the raspberries on top of the cream cheese.
- Fold the corners of the dough into the middle and place each pastry on a baking stone.
- Place in the oven at 375° for 12-14 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let cool and sprinkle with powdered sugar.