As the name of this recipe implies this pastry recipe is delightful. Very rarely will you see me using “something in a can or a box”. I almost always make everything from :”scratch”. This was one exception and I admit, they were quite good and very quick and easy to make. Go ahead … try some delight! ENJOY!
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 can crescent rolls
- 1 cup blueberries
- Begin by combining the cream cheese, sugar, vanilla and cinnamon in a small bowl.
- Roll the crescent roll dough out and press the perforations together.
- Slice the dough into 8 equal squares.
- Top each square with a spoonful of the cream cheese mixture.
- Pile the blueberries on top of the cream cheese.
- Fold the corners of the dough into the middle and place each pastry on a baking stone.
- Place in the oven at 375° for 12-14 minutes or until golden brown. (My oven took 11 minutes.)